Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Deployment
Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) capabilities are no longer the luxury of large multinational firms. Each and every financial services firm must have a clear plan and an executable strategy in the event that some unplanned circumstance impacts their primary systems or operations facility. Wagner-Weber has worked with numerous clients to define and document their BCP/DR strategies consistent with the firm’s business and regulatory requirements. Further, we have provided direct hands-on assistance in designing and deploying Disaster Recovery systems and connectivity to ensure that our clients can continue to operate regardless of the situation.
Wagner-Weber also provides a managed Disaster Recovery service for our smaller clients (typically 10 to 100 person firms) so that they can have access to the same sophisticated DR replication and remote access strategies used by our larger clients at a cost model appropriate for their business size.
- CIO/CTO Strategic Advisory and Management Services
- Technology Project Management Services
- Technology Infrastructure Design and Implementation Services
- Technology Relocation Planning and Execution
- Application Deployments
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Deployment
- Information Security Consulting Services
- Operations and Systems Infrastructure Support
- Hedge Fund/RIA Technology Startup Services
- Ultra-Private Cloud and Ultra-Secure Hosted Infrastructure