Technology Relocation Planning and Execution
Relocating or expanding into a new facility is a complex and technically challenging endeavor. Wagner-Weber has been working with clients since 1985 to make these transitions as minimally disruptive and as operationally seamless as possible. We work closely with our clients and their architects, real estate personnel, and technology staff/vendors to plan for the specific requirements of the new space. We often assist in the selection process of new space providing advice and counsel as to the technical benefits and challenges of one space over another. We also:
- Develop the detailed technology designs and outline all equipment and services associated with the build-out and occupancy.
- Coordinate technology vendors and service providers and work with the architects and engineers to identify all of the technology requirements throughout the facility including power/voice/data distribution, data center design and deployment considerations, LAN/WAN infrastructure design and implementation, and ultimately facilitate the relocation of workstation, server and networking equipment to the new facility.
- CIO/CTO Strategic Advisory and Management Services
- Technology Project Management Services
- Technology Infrastructure Design and Implementation Services
- Technology Relocation Planning and Execution
- Application Deployments
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Deployment
- Information Security Consulting Services
- Operations and Systems Infrastructure Support
- Hedge Fund/RIA Technology Startup Services
- Ultra-Private Cloud and Ultra-Secure Hosted Infrastructure